MS Noise™ reduction enclosures for benchtop instruments & benchtop devices accommodate all major models of ultrasonic baths, sonicators, centrifuges, lab mixers, agitators, shakers, incubators, noisy instruments of measurement, etc. To put in a nutshell : all noisy small & medium lab equipments (just like Retsch Mixer Mill MM200 & MM400 models)...
They reduce the typical noise of operating benchtop devices to a low level (noise reduction performance up to - 20dB(A) ).
These soundproofed enclosures come with transparent doors offering viewing convenience while limiting the noise to an acceptable level.
If you have ultrasonic baths / ultrasonic cleaners, we have a dedicated sound insulation solution to prevent potential hearing damage. If so, please check out our dedicated noise reduction enclosure by clicking here (transparent door equipped with 2 gas springs for easy, fast and frequent access).
These enclosures are designed for multipurpose-use. Is you request about noise reduction enclosure & noisy benchtop instruments is concerning these devices ?
- sonicator & ultrasonic equipments, sonic cleaners, sonic cleaning & ultrasound cleaners, water bath sonicator, sonic dismembrator, probe sonicator, ultrasonic cleaning machine
- cell homogenizer, ultrasonic homogeniser
- centrifuge machine, noisy centrifugal fans, centrifugal blower, centrifugal chiller, centrifugal separator
- washer agitators, mixer agitators, lab agitator
- many other benchtop devices/instruments...
Soundproofed noise reduction enclosures from MS NOISE are ventilated. Your lab device/instrument will be protected from heat by a cool air inflow.
If you need more details, get in touch with our team and we will be pleased to answer any questions you may have within 48 hours.