Noise reduction enclosures for many vacuum pumps & forepumps > MS NOISE™ was created in 2005, and is focused on acoustic insulation in laboratories.
MS Noise™ designs, produces and delivers solutions to reduce the noise generated by any kind of equipment in laboratories.
MS NOISE™ is the leading manufacturer of noise reduction enclosures for vacuum pumps, water chillers, water coolers, ultrasonic bath, compressors,nitrogen generators.
We provide also consultant services in the fields of noise, acoustic, sound and vibration.
MS Noise™ staff offers expertise in the fields of industrial noise, laboratory noise, mechanical noise, environmental noise, noise monitoring, and predictive modelling.
For example, our noise reduction enclosures range provides noise reduction performance from - 15 db(A) up to - 20 db(A) for ultrasonic bath enclosure.
- NEW Noise reduction enclosure (-15 dB(A)) NRVP-D65B for the D65B, D16B & D40B Leybold Trivac vacuum pumps
- a base with a door including a frontal window
- a top cover place
Each model of vacuum series from Leybold
matches a dedicated noise reduction enclosure at MS NOISE.
Noise reduction performance is up to -80% in noise perception.
It consists of two main parts :
Oil mist filter fits inside or outside the enclosure.
Convenient access for system checks and maintenance – by the front and the top.
We also design and produce custom OEM vacuum pump enclosures on request, in cooperation with major worldwide companies.
In this case, we can adapt many parameters.
- Cooling performance
- Complete design (Size, Shape, Colour, OEM branding logo...)
- Pipe work and power supply optimization from and to the equipment
- Accessibility optimization
- Noise enclosure illumination for easy oil level check through window
- Pump ballasting and oil draining process optimization
- Digital temperature display, overheating temperature alarm device
- Vibration optimization
- Ready to use or flatpack delivery (assembly in less than 5 minutes, no tools required)
Keywords : Leybold Trivac, D65B vacuum pumps, D40B pump series, D16B from Leybold (Trivac)