• Performance: average sound level decrease is - 15 dB(A) (equivalent to a 75% reduction in noise perception)
• Heat exchange controlled by eight internal silent fans 120 mm (double ball bearings)
• Efficient air circulation is guaranteed (about 800 m3/h) while keeping optimal acoustic insulation
• Easy installation : no equipment downtime, easy removal of each panel.
• Easy access to front monitor and switch (the transparent window can be opened)
• Easy water level check (window on the front).
• Easy visual check for operation (Green LED)
Detailed technical specifications :
• Environment friendly noise absorbing material, oil and water resistant.
• The noise reduction is in conformity with the European directive related to low voltage equipments (2006/95/EC) and electromagnetic compatibility (2004/108/EC).
• Compatible with 230V/50Hz or 110V/60Hz delivered with a set of European, US, Japan, and UK plugs
• All requirements related to security are taken into account in the conception (ventilation box by double ball bearing fans, use of non flammable materials, and use of heat resistant materials)
• Electronic components are all compliant with RoHS directives (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive).
• Enclosures are made of ABS UL V0 and PS Choc UL 94V0 6 mm thickness.
• Foam complies with FMVSS 302 and DIN 4102 B3